Mission of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana:
- to offer diverse forms of education with an emphasis on internationalisation and practical skills as well as on international comparability of achieved educational levels;
- to conduct internationally comparable scientific research work;
- to foster professional work and the transfer of technologies into practice;
- to promote and further the development of the profession in society.
Vision of the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana:
- to be committed to top-notch pedagogical work aimed at educating highly skilled engineers;
- to be committed to top-notch scientific research and professional work by all pedagogues and researchers;
- to promote the dedicated and honest work of students in meeting their study obligations;
- to promote the dedicated and professional work of joint Faculty services in providing support for pedagogical, scientific research and professional work;
- to nourish correct and professional relationships between all stakeholders in a creative Faculty environment, including pedagogues, students, researchers and joint service staff;
- to ensure the wellbeing and reputation of the Faculty and to provide the required material resources for its operation.
”The Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the University of Ljubljana aims to remain the best faculty of electrical engineering in Slovenia and to be among the top 20 per cent in the region of Central Europe and the former common state (Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Croatia, Hungary, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia) by 2025.”
In the spirit of fulfilling the mission and vision of the Faculty, the members of the laboratory lecture at various subjects on the following directions:
Students are getting better and better with their knowledge and innovations. Their works are available on the sub-page: